We are open for shop sales to collect from the shop and have paused our hot takeaways for now to help 'flatten the curve' and protect our community.
Good food made in small batches using natural ingredients.
- Fresh produce [vegetables, fruit, milk, free-range eggs, artisan bread, Monmouth coffee beans, tea, butter, cheese]
- Unique deli home-mades - cakes, soup, salads
- Wine, beer, soft drinks.
- Deli goods - olives, pasta, sauces, beans, breadsticks pasta, flour, oils etc.
- We are a 5-star rated kitchen
- Stocklist coming soon
- We accept contactless and card payments only
No public access permitted to the premises. Orders are collected from the front door of the shop [you can't come in unfortunately] and we have a social distancing floor squares marked on paving slabs out front, to keep customers who are collecting safe and 2m apart. Please respect this 2 metre social distance to other customers and our staff.
Please call us if you need help building an order or are stuck at home, or want to arrange a collection [stocklist coming soon] and we will do all we can to best be of service to our community.
Order what you would like by email or phone. We will call you to pay in advance and arrange a speedy timed collection.
Telephone: 01223 846129
Our 5-star brilliant team are working triple-hard to keep you safe with multiple extra measures already implemented. We will continue to be there for our community in the best way we can. Stay Safe.